What are some traits of bad MSP's?
"Whenever we need something, we can never get a hold of them."
What should I be asking my future MSP?
- What is your Service Level Agreement (SLA) for tickets or requests that are made?
- SLA's for us range from 15 minutes to 24hrs depending on the severity of the issue.
- Can you provide on-site support in all the cities we have offices?
- We have technicians available in over +150 cities nationwide and growing
- How long does it take to have someone show up on site if there is an issue?
- We can usually provide on-site visit's within 1-2 hours.
- Do you include remote support? If not what's the additional cost or circumstances associated?
- Remote support is included with all our plans.
- What Line Of Business (LOB) hardware and software do you provide support for?
- We provide support for all LOB hardware and software.
- Do you provide up time monitoring for the office or our web properties?
- We monitor the up time of your internal office infrastructure and web properties.
- Do you use security best practices when providing deployment and implementation services?
- As hackers security best practices++ is our approach to security for small business.
- How are passwords dealt with?
- We do NOT manage your passwords, we teach you proper password management that gives us custodial access when we need it.
- If we decide to go with another provider how does the hand-off work when we switch providers?
- We understand sometimes we're not always going to be the best fit for everyone, so any and all data that was collected about the specifics of your infrastructure, notes about how to manage it, and the different pieces that make up business operations. And we provide you a PDF with all of that data including any pictures and network diagrams that might be associated.